Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse

WARNING ABOUT FAKE BADGE LINKS

Dear Raidcallers,
Be careful about fake badge links, if in any badge form they ask you, to type your ID, Password, email address, those are fake , don't fill in those forms, real badge form asks for your Raidcall ID only. read the details in this post, please http://forum.raidcall.com/forum/main...ke-badge-links
See more
See less
Connection Error: Error Code 22 PLEASE HELP!!! Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
This topic is closed
X
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Connection Error: Error Code 22 PLEASE HELP!!!

• Yea so whats the deal with this? been using Raidcall for past 2 months just fine and i try to load it today and BAM error code 22... i'm obviously on the internet and I've been running it as administrator also

Tags: None

• Edit
      • Flag

• sooooooo no one can help me with this?!?!? I've rebooted - reinstalled RaidCall - everything!!

Error Code (22) might be caused by the following reasons:

1). Bad Internet connection speed
    2). Firewall or Antivirus software

Here is a possible solution for this problem:

1). Test your internet connection speed(http://www.speedtest.net) and contact your ISP provider. It could be that your internet connection is running at an unsatisfactory speed.
    2). Try disabling your firewall and/or antivirus software or reconfiguring the security settings to unblock RaidCall. According to the feedback from our users, another cause for the problem with the log in time-out is possibly caused by the NVIDIA firewall Network Access Manager.

You can remove it from your computer by following these few, easy steps:

control panel → programs and features → NVIDIA ForceWare Network Access Manager Uninstall
    Afterwards, attempt to connect to RaidCall.

Regards, Lock.

Comment

Working...
    X